 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7261
WTT: soccer bricks for other promo bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 22:06:18 GMT

I have extra promotional soccer bricks. I am looking to trade for the following
bricks:

LEGO Human Resources brick
LEGO Island brick
October 1999 brick from the Georgia outlet store (any color)
November 1999 brick from the Virginia outlet store (any color)
LEGO Distribution Center brick
any other promo bricks except the Star Wars brick and the Kidvention brick

Pictures of four of them are here:

Appologies if I used an image without permission, but these were the only
pictures of the bricks I could find.

I would like to trade one-for-one, but I can work out a deal. Please let me know
if you are intersted in a trade or know of a way I can obtain these bricks.

Russell