 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7223
7222  |  7224
Subject:
Kenwoodx2's eLegoco now open on Brickbay!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 11:48:41 GMT

Well, I finally got my store up on Brickbay...  I only have 1 item available
right now but I plan on adding more soon.  I have several sets I'll be parting
out (#6180 Hydro Search Sub - seems like everyone is buying these for parts
lately)..  right now I have some explorien figures with airtanks up for sale.
I will also be adding some other parts I want to get rid of and may even
include a few sets I haven't opened yet.  This is going to be a work in
progress as I don't ever seem to be able to find the time to part out the sets
as I'm always doing something else (eating, sleeping, working, playing, etc.)
But I hope to get the parts up by next weekend at least..  stop by, check it
out, give any comments or helpful tips, this is my first store..  let me know
how my prices look...
Thanks,
Mark Haddock
Kenwoodx2