 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7159
  Larry's custom hopper

I just got my black hopper from Larry P. today. I must say I am impressed with the documentation that comes with the model. Verry nice job! (plus the model is cool too). KL (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Larry's custom hopper

I will second that. I got mine Monday and built it right away. The pictures don't do the hopper justice, it is way cooler than I was hoping it would be. Paul (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Larry's custom hopper

(...) Thanks guys. There are still some left on the brickbay site, along with copies of the grey version, and my newest product, the bulkhead flat which I currently have on offer at a low 45 USD plus shipping. Be the first to buy one of these (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Hopper cars

(...) Man have I missed out on a lot in the past couple years! (See (URL) for an explanation of sorts.) Larry - great work from what I can see, and good to read your posts - I especially liked (URL) Based on my past buys/auctions, I suspect you know (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hopper cars

(...) It's an open point of discussion. I'm personally against it for the moment and won't be doing it with mine any time soon. (...) Try www.brickshelf.com ++Lar (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)