 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7452
Re: Hopper cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 03:13:27 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Be the first to buy one of these beauties...
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar
see: http://www.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=7111 for details.
Larry Pieniazek
Bricksmith and proprietor, Milton Train Works
www.miltontrainworks.com
Proud member of the Guild of Bricksmiths
www.bricksmiths.com

Man have I missed out on a lot in the past couple years!  (See
http://news.lugnet.com/people/?n=803 for an explanation of sorts.)  Larry -
great work from what I can see, and good to read your posts - I especially
liked http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=2374.  Based on my past
buys/auctions, I suspect you know I agree with you.  [ On this anyway 8-) ]  I
expect to be a Bricksmith customer, and I'm also interested in contributing
and/or becoming a member.  Your hopper cars look great.  What are your
thoughts on posting the instructions (like LEGO instructions for original
sets) and RTLrs (or whatever we're calling ourselves now) making it
themselves?  (By the way, where are the instructions sites now - the link I
have from before doesn't work.)  Don't get me wrong - I'll commit to buying a
black one publicly right now just for the sake of having one as a collector,
but right now my VISAs rather strained.  I'd also like to get some of the
4536s that BusyBee dug up, but I seem to be ten months late for that.  (I was
told about my loss at the NALug meeting where we prepared for "our" train show
at a local aircraft hanger.)  This brings me to the main point of my rather
disjointed (sorry) posting - Does anyone know where I can get one (or more)
4536 Blue Hopper car(s)???

TTYL
SRC
(Sorry - My "Monorail Master" website is still down.)