 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7155
  Re: Small Gray Paddles from set 857

(...) They have come in other sets - I think either in an airport or seaport type of set, as signal paddles. Have you searched the DB inventories for "paddle"? Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Small Gray Paddles from set 857

(...) Thanks, the airport reference helped a lot! I found out that these are called hand signs in the set inventories. The following sets had them in gray. If anyone has these hand signs and would part with them, please let me know. Some of the sets (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)