 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7158
Re: Small Gray Paddles from set 857
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 19:44:05 GMT

They have come in other sets - I think either in an airport or seaport type of
set, as signal paddles. Have you searched the DB inventories for "paddle"?

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

Thanks,  the airport reference helped a lot!

I found out that these are called hand signs in the set inventories.  The
following sets had them in gray.  If anyone has these hand signs and would
part with them, please let me know.

Some of the sets that contain this part in gray are:
6302
6681
7715
7740