 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7082
  8480 MISB Shuttle

Is anyone interested in buying a MISB Technic Shuttle for $90 USD plus shipping for the UK? If so please e.mail me. I would also consider trades for Model team Trucks such as 5571, or any 9v train stuff? Regards, Jakey(UK) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 8480 MISB Shuttle

You'd have to have a lot of 8480's to trade for one 5571 mate. One just wouldn't be enough - it's good but I wouldn't rate it that highly. Even MISB ... There would be a few sets that would be worthwhile trading for it, but you might want to (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)