 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7042
    Re: Pirate Sets For Sale —Thomas Main
   Thanks for looking....I have a buyer. -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Pirate Sets For Sale —Alfred Speredelozzi
   Well, it was worth investigationg even thoa I can't now buy. In case anyone else was curious, I calculated from LUGNET's MSRPs that these sets would retail a total of $198.23 ish. Hopefully my math is not too bad, but it seems like a pretty good (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)