 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7042
Re: Pirate Sets For Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 14:47:10 GMT

Thanks for looking....I have a buyer.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Thomas Main writes:
I have 15 small to medium sized Pirate sets that I would like to sell as one
lot.  All include alltheir pieces, original instructions (some may be
hole-punched), and the complete *flattened* original boxes.  Here's the list:

6232 Skeleton Crew
6234 Renegade's Raft
6237 Pirates' Plunder
6245 Harbor Sentry
6246 Crocodile Cage
6252 Sea Mates
6256 Islander Catamaran
6258 Smuggler's Shanty
6259 Broadside's Brig
6261 Raft Raiders
6262 King Kahuka's Throne
6264 Forbidden Cove
6266 Cannon Cove
6267 Lagoon Lockup
6296 Shipwreck Island

I will sell the entire lot (not interested in selling individual sets) for
$155.00 (shipping included for U.S. addresses).  This is a great way to get a
bunch of pirate stuff all at once.  Please e-mail me at main@appstate.edu if
you are interested.

--
Thomas Main