 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7012
Re: Custom Black Hoppers BACK IN STOCK!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 01:02:42 GMT

I wasn't going to bug you since you were globetrotting. But since you have
them in stock, don't forget our deal from when you came to visit.

KL

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Well, I did a little production run last nite and I am happy to report that
black custom hoppers are back in stock. 65 USD each plus shipping. You can buy
them at BrickBay, or by sending me a note directly.

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar

more info on the hopper can be had here:
http://www.miltontrainworks.com/item_info.html#hop_black

I'd actually rather you went through BrickBay even though a direct note saves
me 1.30... I want Dan to get the money (and the traffic, there is some good
stuff there).

There are two or three people who have these hoppers back ordered and I would
appreciate hearing from them! I think I can dig up their names but I'm not
totally sure.

Also, this run (which I am calling production run #3) will come with a
numbered certificate of authenticity, and instructions, but probably not a • box.

People who bought hoppers from me in the past that would like certificates of
autheticity (identifying the run, but not the number, I didn't track
individual units before) can have them for the cost of postage plus 50 cents.

Any questions, please give a shout.