 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7011
Re: WANTED: 6600 Highway Construction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 21:27:01 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jeff Johnston writes:
All the Tragets in my area are out of the 6600 Highway Construction set.

Apparently it's going on deep clearance at the stores that still have
it.
The NLNLF has expressed interest in the set, so I'd really like to pick
it up.

If anyone can get me one for clearance prices, please e-mail me at
sakura@mediaone.net.   I'd like to pay $40 or less, including shipping
to Lowell, MA. *or* I'll trade you a MIB 5986 Amazon Ancient Ruins
from the Jungle Adventurers series.

Any takers?  Please let me know. Thanks!

I could use one of these also after Jeff is taken care of.  I'm willing to
trade one Technic Motor pack #8720 or #8735 for the roads, ramps, and columns
only, or two motor sets for the entire set.

Trade well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm