 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6984
    FT/FS: MISB Classic 6970 Space Beta-1 Command Base —Torsten Fresemann
   Hi! I'd like to trade this unopened set for another unopened one or more than one or combination of set against set plus money if there is an imbalance. E.g. if you want 6970 and would send me 7740, I would give you something extra. The box does (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)