 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6984
6983  |  6985
Subject:
FT/FS: MISB Classic 6970 Space Beta-1 Command Base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 17:23:42 GMT

Hi!

I'd like to trade this unopened set for another unopened one or more than one
or combination of set against set plus money if there is an imbalance. E.g. if
you want 6970 and would send me 7740, I would give you something extra.
The box does have some shelf wear but the bricks are in superb condition. I
should have pics available at the weekend, if anyone needs to see some.

Here's my general want list, in order of preference:

1. grey era train sets (not track)
2. classic space, in particular 918 920 926 928 6971
3. harbour sets 6541 and 6542
4. train sets 161 162 163 164 165 167
5. 9V train sets 4543 4547 4549 4551 4554 4564
6. three-digit-Technic sets and set 8859
6. late 70s/early 80s town sets
7. blue era train sets

If you are interested in my 6970 yet do not have any of the above to give away
do feel free to make me a cash offer.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Torsten