 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6910
    WTB: Minifigs —Rick Kujawa
   Hi! I need to get about 6 or 7 town minifigs (male and female) for a bus I'm making. Also need a bus driver. The link to the pictures will be posted on lugnet so you will see them on your computer. Any help appreciated. Thanks, Rick (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: WTB: Minifigs —Bradley Dale
   (...) You can easily get 6 Town mini-figures by buying the set 6326 Town Folks. It costs $6.75. The people are- 1. Male fire fighter with white helmet, black torso with badge, and blakc legs. 2. Female cyclist with brown ponytail, white torso with (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: WTB: Minifigs —Rick Kujawa
   Thanks for the information Brad. Some of those might work but I think most would look kind of strange with their various hats on inside the bus (firefighter and pizza chef, etc). Ponytails would hit the back of the seat also. I'm looking for people (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: WTB: Minifigs —Ran Talbott
   (...) The 5318 service pack includes some (but not nearly enough <sigh>) hair. $2.99 from Shop-at-Home. If you buy a Town Folks, I'll swap hair for the chef's hat and hard hat, and you shouldn't have much trouble finding someone to swap for the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)