 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6911
Re: WTB: Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 23:00:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rick Kujawa writes:
Hi!  I need to get about 6 or 7 town minifigs (male and female) for a bus I'm
making.  Also need a bus driver.  The link to the pictures will be posted on
lugnet so you will see them on your computer.  Any help appreciated.  Thanks,
Rick

You can easily get 6 Town mini-figures by buying the set 6326 Town Folks.  It
costs $6.75.  The people are-
1. Male fire fighter with white helmet, black torso with badge, and blakc legs.
2. Female cyclist with brown ponytail, white torso with pockets, and green
legs.
3. Male banker with white hat, grey torso with badge and ID card, green arms
and black legs.
4. Male construction worker with red hard hat, blue torso and blue legs.
5. Female pizza chef with chef's hat, white torso with red scarf, and red legs.
6. Male police officer with white helmet with green visor, black torso with
badge and zipper, and black legs.
This set also includes a hatchet, a cat, a red bicycle, a briefcase, gold
coins, and other Town accessories.  You could probably use the cyclist or the
banker as a bus driver.  The others would have to be passengers, as their
uniforms would not look right.