 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6867
  Re: WTT/WTB: 6x12 MINT white plate

Absurdly stupid question time: Did you try contacting the seller to find out if they have the plate in question? :o) Second absurdly stupid question: Did you call LEGO Customer Service to order a free replacement piece if the above failed? If you're (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTT/WTB: 6x12 MINT white plate

(...) Not worth the trouble, they didn't sound like a Lego person. (...) Definitely not worth the time IF I can trade someone for it and other pieces. If I get no nibbles by next week, I'll call CA. (...) Nope, MIB, with sealed polybags - they (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)