 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6864
6863  |  6865
Subject:
WTT/WTB: 6x12 MINT white plate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 10:20:35 GMT

I just got a 6411 via Ebay that was MIB, but unfortunately the 6x12 plate
for the top of the Cafe was missing (wasn't polybagged originally, so the
seller might have missed it).

I need one in MINT condition, as the rest of the set was just removed from
the bags.

Or if anyone could let me know what currently available set has a 6x12
white plate, I'd appreciate it.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/