 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6847
    Tom's Technic Open for business! —Tom Heidemann
   I have just opened a small lego store on Brickbay.com. I am going to try to specialize on technic parts only. I only have a small percentage of my inventory listed so far. Please let me know what technic parts you may be intereseted in for me to (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Tom's Technic Open for business! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I'm always looking for the technic parts on my parts want list: 2x8 plates 1x2 bricks with 1 hole 1.2l light grey technic pin/regular stud combos which of course currently is offline somewhere until innovation comes back. ++Lar (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Tom's Technic Open for business! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) No, I put it here: Silly me. gotta fix the link to it. (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)