 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6851
Re: Tom's Technic Open for business!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 06:37:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tom Heidemann writes:
I have just opened a small lego store on Brickbay.com.  I am going to try to
specialize on technic parts only.  I only have a small percentage of my
inventory listed so far.  Please let me know what technic parts you may be
intereseted in for me to list.

Here is the link

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=taheidem

thanks for looking!

Tom Heidemann

I'm always looking for the technic parts on my parts want list:

2x8 plates
1x2 bricks with 1 hole
1.2l light grey technic pin/regular stud combos

which of course currently is offline somewhere until innovation comes back.

No, I put it here: Silly me. gotta fix the link to it.

http://my.voyager.net/lar/wantlist/parts_want_list_lugnet.html

++lar