 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6818
    FS: Mid-1990s Technic 8829 Dune Blaster and 8222 VTOL NIB —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hi all, I have these sitting in my storage unit, for some bizarre reason (I didn't realise that I had them). The 8829's box is a bit worse for wear and one of the two factory seals has peeled off of the box edge, but all polybags appear to be (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)