 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6818
FS: Mid-1990s Technic 8829 Dune Blaster and 8222 VTOL NIB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 23:30:58 GMT

Hi all,

I have these sitting in my storage unit, for some bizarre reason (I
didn't realise that I had them).  The 8829's box is a bit worse for wear
and one of the two factory seals has peeled off of the box edge, but all
polybags appear to be present and intact.  The 8222 is in retail
condition.  I'm asking what I paid ($31.80 for 8829 and $15.90 for 8222)
plus the cost of shipping to its destination.  I'm in the US and can
accept payments in X or PayPal; no trades please, I have too much to
liquidate as it is (well, unless you're offering loose Pirates stuff)!

Email me if you have interest in one, the other, or both.  I can get 'em
out as early as next Thursday.

best

Lindsay