 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6738
    don't lose your money like I did —Randy Anchikoski
   Sending out the LEGO before payment wasn't a good idea in this case. Unless I post again saying otherwise, I have not received payment from Howard (Howie) Aikins for a 6280 Armada Flagship which I sent on the 16th of May. I am losing about $60Cdn (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)