 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6736
  Re: Are brown plates available?

Yes, Naboo Swamp I had, but it chiefly yields L-shaped bricks. Good for piling up in irregular tree shapes, but not very good for layers of bricks in buildings (I find that if I use L-shaped bricks I need an equal amount of 1x1 somewhere else! all (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Are brown plates available?

Oops, Naboo Swamp has 7 1x2, 2 1x4 and 2 1x3 in brown plates. Also 2 tan 1x2 plates. Shoulda got more... For the 2x2 L-shaped bricks I must be thinking of Speeder Bikes and the little tree next to Luke. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)