 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6645
    Sanburn Systems Company Shopping Cart back On-line —Scott E. Sanburn
   To All, I noticed my shopping cart was down for a few hours late last night and early this morning. They were upgrading the system, and there was a bug, and no products were showing up. It is working properly now. Thanks for your support! Scott S. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)