 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6609
    Re: Wanted: Garage Doors —Greg Crisp
   Will, That assumes that it will ever come up again. We can all hope... Actually, I was looking at this last night. I went through and found all of the sets that contain whole doors and mapped the years they were available. Based on the data from Tom (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Wanted: Garage Doors —Geoffrey Hyde
   Of course, the door bricks with vertical slot got adapted into a design of a piece for use as the constraint and support for a raisable and lowerable vertical grille piece in 6090. I wonder if we'll ever see the emergence of those pieces into town (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)