 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6559
    Re: Trading King Leo's Castle OPENED —James Ng
   Hi! IS that true? Do you have a unopened Royal KNights Castle??? I would trade KIng Leo's Castle and various pices of Ninja Hide-Out, which has no figs and missing 5-7 pieces but otherwise is great and has its box and instructions. Later, James (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Trading King Leo's Castle OPENED —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Please consider taking messages that are directed to one person to email rather than posting. This applies to everyone, of course, but James seems to be our most prolific offender in this category currently. This reduces time and clutter for (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.au)