 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6536
  I am looking for this piece in two different colors.

I need one in yellow, and one in black, of this type of piece: (URL) ghyde@ledanet.com.au if you have the part, and what you want in trade for it, or what you'd want in cash for it. I would prefer it if you were interested in cash, as I'm running (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Update: (Was: I am looking for this piece in two different colors.)

Now looking for this piece in black only. I am somewhat surprised at how well those yellow pieces blend into the side of a yellow cardboard box. :o) I will update one final time if the black piece turns up. Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde Geoffrey Hyde (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Update: (Was: I am looking for this piece in two different colors.)

OK, I finally found it - guess where - in a heap of mostly identical and hard to distinguish black pieces of course!! :o) Play well!! Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde Geoffrey Hyde <ghyde@ledanet.com.au> wrote in message news:FwAnJo.7JD@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)