 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6540
Re: Update: (Was: I am looking for this piece in two different colors.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 12:17:45 GMT

OK, I finally found it - guess where - in a heap of mostly identical and
hard to distinguish black pieces of course!!  :o)

Play well!!

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Geoffrey Hyde <ghyde@ledanet.com.au> wrote in message
Now looking for this piece in black only.  I am somewhat surprised at how
well those yellow pieces blend into the side of a yellow cardboard box. • :o)

I will update one final time if the black piece turns up.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Geoffrey Hyde <ghyde@ledanet.com.au> wrote in message
I need one in yellow, and one in black, of this type of piece:

http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4510.gif

Email ghyde@ledanet.com.au if you have the part, and what you want in • trade
for it, or what you'd want in cash for it.

I would prefer it if you were interested in cash, as I'm running low on
pieces I can trade, apart from certain Castle minifig accessories. • Which
are also running low ...

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde