 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6531
Re: WTB/T for Gasgano's Podracer from the Mos Espa Podrace set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 00:18:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark Rideout writes:
Hello-
I'm interested in a purchase/trade just for all the parts on Gasgano's
Podracer. All the parts interested can be found in the part inv:
http://www.lugnet.com/db/inv/?n=69

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks
mark

Clarification - I'm more interested in Gasgano himself including the gray
battle droid arms. According to the part inv. there are 5 gray battle droid
arms that I would be interested in buying.

Thanks
mark