 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6414
    Buying All the Mini Figure Packs, at BULK price —James Ng
   Hi! Anyone from the Uk? And who is willing to ship internationally? I want all the NEW minifigure packs, the town, star wars, ninja and rock raider ones, if you can sell them at a reasonble price at will ship to Australia contact (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Buying All the Mini Figure Packs, at BULK price [WARNING: Info AND flame] —Jon D. Hayward
   "James Ng" <yellow_ninja@start.com.au> wrote in message news:FvxH7G.570@lugnet.com... (...) all (...) if (...) Here's the story: Bluewater in the UK is the only outlet WOLDWIDE for these at the moment (1), and I'm the only one near enough to buy and (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)