 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6387
Re: Parts Needed *Clarifications* (Aquazone, Castle)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 02:31:52 GMT

Jeff Johnston wrote:

A couple of people had questions...

Red dragon wings

These are the opaque red dragon wings, *not* the trans-orange.  I've decided
to go with more than 4 (I have offers for 6 already)

Dk. Grey Aquazone armor (up to 6)

This is the Aquaraiders armor as seen here:
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/view.asp?Set=2162-1&f=1&r=1

Black Aquazone faceplates (as above)

I'll also accept black Aquazone armor (Aquashark) with red faceplates.

sakura @ mediaone.net             Jeff Johnston              jeffj @ io.com
LEGO Page (Set Reviews & MOCs): http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 3/29/2000
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m