 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6386
RE: Looking for some Star war figures...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 02:16:50 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Shiri Dori [mailto:shirid@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 12:08 PM
To: lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Looking for some Star war figures...

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jacob McKee writes:
and 2 anakin's Mom
ASAP.

Ahem, call me slow, but... Anakin's mom?! What set did she
come with? I'm sure
I would've noticed...

TIA,
-Shiri

He probably meant Padme...Luke Skywalkers mother (Unless something
unpredictable happens in E2/E3.)
Now why aren't people advertising her as that ? After all, it would probably
bring in more bids/offers...Why not put together a 'family pack', with a
before and after of Luke's father ? :)

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)