 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6373
    BRICK Direct announced NEW LISTING - Include Mindstorms —Christopher Layton
   Hi Legofans, Today, We want announce NEW LISTING. We has BIG SAVE money on minor damage. It only product box, NO damage on anything inside, ONLY box, and also still FACTORY SEALING. Q: What damage looking like? A: Some product has corner or side (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)