 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6329
  Re: smoke-free auction vendors? - getting rid of the smell

What is the best way of getting rid of the cigarette smell? I usually through everything into a pillow case and into the washing machine. Some of the parts, I have had to put through 2 or 3 times though. john (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

"magundy" <magundy@home.net> wrote in message news:393B46EB.620B64...ome.net... (...) I have had pretty good luck soaking stinky parts in a mixture of water and Pine-Sol. I have been mixing it in roughly a 10:1 (water to Pine-Sol) ratio and letting (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: smoke-free auction vendors? - getting rid of the smell

(...) I had tried Pine-Sol based on Mike Walsh's success with it. Unfortunately, I had some pieces damaged, so I've switched to liquid disinfectant soap which seems to work pretty well. The problem I have with smoke is that part of it is an oily (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: smoke-free auction vendors? - getting rid of the smell

magundy schreef: (...) Just an idea, has anybody ever tried using ultrasonic cleaning? Some parts simply can't be cleaned using normal methods (some of my older transparant bricks are all yellowed, so far the only way to make them crystal-clear (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)