 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6321
RE: smoke-free auction vendors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 02:49:01 GMT

Well, I don't know about any-one else, but I know that I'd appreciate seeing
this sort of information on sale/trade pages. [Admittedly, my NLSO doesn't
really appreciate lego, but smoke-damaged items would really put her off
lego completely...and severly restrict my ability to acquire more.]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Weeks [mailto:clweeks@eclipse.net]
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2000 12:45 PM
To: lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: smoke-free auction vendors?

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
If anyone puts together a list, it would help me, as my NLSO • suffers from
chronic asthma [she's currently in hospital] and things like • smoke can
easily set her asthma off. This is one of the reasons I • prefer to buy lego
from auctions on lugnet..You know in advance the condition • of items with
respect to damage, etc which you can't find out as easily on ebay.

I wonder if putting a smoke-free disclaimer on my sale ads
and auction listings
would be worth while?  Does anyone spend effort looking for
such information
when shopping?

Chris