 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6318
  RE: smoke-free auction vendors?

If anyone puts together a list, it would help me, as my NLSO suffers from chronic asthma [she's currently in hospital] and things like smoke can easily set her asthma off. This is one of the reasons I prefer to buy lego from auctions on lugnet..You (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: smoke-free auction vendors?

(...) I wonder if putting a smoke-free disclaimer on my sale ads and auction listings would be worth while? Does anyone spend effort looking for such information when shopping? Chris (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: smoke-free auction vendors?

(...) listings (...) I certainly plan to mention the smoke freeness when I start selling. I had considered leaving the particular seller I have dealt with neutral feedback to increase the possibility of someone who cares being aware. If you're a (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: smoke-free auction vendors?

I don't look for it, but when it is listed, it makes me more likely to bid - I HATE having to immediately dunk all of a lot in cleaner for a day and dry it for days when it comes in badly smoked. When lightly smoky, I just build the set and put it (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: smoke-free auction vendors?

(...) listings (...) I have seen others do it. So it would probably be worthwhile. Smokers will think we're picking on them again (oh well) pete.w (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: smoke-free auction vendors?

Chris and all: I thank you all for your thoughts and input. I've created a little icon for my auctions, and anyone is welcome to use it... www.access1.net/npcy...eelego.jpg ...just a little 2kb file that I'm using for my ad image when listing (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)