 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6302
  smoke-free auction vendors?

Hello everyone. I reveived a parts lot won at ebay yesterday, and I could smell the smokiness when Becky at mailboxes etc handed it to me. Has anyone compiled a list of smokeer or smoke-free auction sellers? (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: smoke-free auction vendors?

(...) Who did you buy from? I have dealt with one eBay seller who is a regular seller who is the only one I have noticed this level of smokiness. I have perhaps bought from a couple other obvious smokers, but with this particular sellers purchases, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: smoke-free auction vendors?

(...) No lists here, but were you buying sets or parts? If parts, you can just toss all the packaging and air the plastic out on the porch for a week. That's what I do. What I really hate is when I get books from a smoker. That lasts for years and (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)