 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6290
    1x8 black steering plate with six studs wanted!! —Geoffrey Hyde
   It is a fairly common length. Although the color I want it in - black - might not be so common. Please email ghyde@ledanet.com.au (preferred) or ghyde@fastinternet.net.au with a price or what you want in trade. I would prefer it if you were after (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: 1x8 black steering plate with six studs wanted!! —Geoffrey Hyde
   The piece I want can be found in step one of the instructions for 8832, on the following link: (URL) note that it also appears in 8855 Prop Plane. However, I don't know of very many people who would be willing to split up a set where four of that (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)