 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6291
Re: 1x8 black steering plate with six studs wanted!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 11:00:29 GMT

The piece I want can be found in step one of the instructions for 8832, on
the following link:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/8000/8832/8832-02.html

Please note that it also appears in 8855 Prop Plane.  However, I don't know
of very many people who would be willing to split up a set where four of
that piece are needed for the structure of the pontoons that the plane sits
on.

The piece can be seen once in this set.  It appears in the scan
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/8000/8855/8855-07.html on substep 5 shown on
that page.

Geoffrey Hyde <ghyde@fastinternet.net.au> wrote in message
It is a fairly common length.  Although the color I want it in - black -
might not be so common.  Please email ghyde@ledanet.com.au (preferred) or
ghyde@fastinternet.net.au with a price or what you want in trade.  I would
prefer it if you were after small Technic gears or various Castle minifig
accessories, as those are the elements and accessories that I have • available
for trade at the moment.

Alternatively, if someone knows of a set that includes this length • steering
plate in black which is still available, please let me know, if it's a
fairly small and preferably cheap set.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde