 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6248
  Would trading a 6286 and a 6289 for a Mindstorms 9747 be possible?

That is what I want. Unfortunately, the damned thing costs $390 AUS!! Shipping these two overseas would be easier and cheaper. Both sets are mint pieces, used only a few times, and all pieces are there. No inner plastic tray for 6289. I also have a (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)