 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6248
6247  |  6249
Subject:
Would trading a 6286 and a 6289 for a Mindstorms 9747 be possible?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 12:17:54 GMT

That is what I want.  Unfortunately, the damned thing costs $390 AUS!!
Shipping these two overseas would be easier and cheaper.  Both sets are mint
pieces, used only a few times, and all pieces are there.  No inner plastic
tray for 6289.

I also have a 6285 I can trade if needed - has box and all pieces, but no
inner trays, I'll need to verify that, though, since some of the bags I had
it sealed in when I was running an auction a few years ago had holes in
them, and small pieces might have fallen out!

6289 has non-shooting cannons, other two have shooting cannons.

If interested, please email me at ghyde@ledanet.com.au (preferred) or
ghyde@fastinternet.net.au - I would also like to get one of the new Star
Wars kits as well, but I'm not sure if I can get a 7190 as part of the deal
or not.  :o)

I am after one of the R2D2 sets - also known as the 9748 Droid Developer
kit.  Email at either address above if you are interested in trading, if
anything is left after I get some or all of my wants.  First offer that has
some or all of what I want, or is accepted by me, is the one I will take.
Please make a serious offer or your emails will be ignored!!

Postage costs will be paid by the sender for the kits they are sending me, I
will do likewise for kits I am sending, unless you wish to make suitable
arrangements otherwise.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde