 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6247
Re: Show cat available for trade...no, really
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 11:47:22 GMT

The story, while not your business, is that I read all marketplace posts. If
the cat is being trading for parts then fine. But I feel it is very
inconsiderate, and probably against some usage policy (I am not motivated
enough to go look for it), for you to continue to carry on this conversation
in Marketplace.

Post will follow up to off-topic.fun

-Nick

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Selçuk Göre writes:

<cut>
PS. why someone reads postings with headers clearly say "cat" while not
caring cats at the same time should have a good background story.