 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 622
  mindstorms trade?

I have a Mindstorms kit I am thinking about unloading. The kit has been opened, and the pieces removed from polybags, but nothing has been built with it and the software has never seen a CD drive. All printed material is still there. Basically it is (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: mindstorms trade?

Also sprach Beaker: : I have a Mindstorms kit I am thinking about unloading. The kit has been I just read this and realized it was a bit unclear. This is the $200 starter set with the RCX brick, not an expansion set. / _ _ / _ _ "I think there is a (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)