 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 622
621  |  623
Subject:
mindstorms trade?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 22:43:40 GMT

I have a Mindstorms kit I am thinking about unloading.  The kit has been
opened, and the pieces removed from polybags, but nothing has been built
with it and the software has never seen a CD drive.  All printed
material is still there.  Basically it is new, you just don't get quite
the fun of unpacking it all.  The box is undamaged and complete.

I'd like to explore the possibility of trading this set for any one of
the following sets, complete with instructions, in reasonably good
condition:

8880 Supercar
6285 Black Seas Barracuda
6286 Skull's Eye Schooner

Box is totally optional.  Basically I care about having the instructions
and having all the pieces in presentable condition (I am contemplating a
mantlepiece decoration:)

Is this a reasonable expectation?  Any takers?

/ _ _ / _ _               If the only tool you have is a hammer, every
()(-(//((-/                         problem begins to resemble a thumb.
============= Jim Baker -- Weather Weasel Extraordinaire ==============