 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6215
6214  |  6216
Subject:
For Sale or Trade: 4x 6024 Bandit Ambush
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 16:44:22 GMT

I've got 4 copies of <set:6024> for sale or trade.  I'm asking $6 apiece, plus
shipping.  I'd rather trade these off, though.  Here's my want list, from
highest to lowest priority, and the # of 6024's I'd give for each:

<set:6046> Hemlock Stronghold (4)
<set:1906> Majisto's Tower (4)
<set:6056> Dragon Wagon (4)
<set:6038> Wolfpack Renegades (2)
<set:6043> Dragon Defender (3)
<set:6020> Magic Shop (1)
<set:6037> Witch's Windship (1)

And, as always, check out my BST page at
www.geocities.com/xcalaburcm/lego.html for more things for trade.  Thanks!
-Chris