 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6214
6213  |  6215
Subject:
>> BRICKYARD WARNING <<
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 04:00:34 GMT

this is a warning to my fellow lego enthusiasts that may be interested in
buying items from the Brickyard/ Gene Rodriguez. as of today Gene owes
myself and many others items that he has received payment for, for in some
cases months.i have attempted to contact Gene many times via e-mail to the
brickyard, his personal e-mail address, and via telephone to no avail. this
is in NO way an attempt to smear his good name, it is meant again only as a
warning, as i would hope others would do if they were in my place. -Matt