 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6150
  Trade Offer: Castle 2000 Shields

Hey Y'all: I have 22 triangle shields with the orange X on a blue field with a lion's head in the center. I have 12 teardrop shields with the bull's head. These would be the two types of shields that are part of set #6094 Guarded Treasury. This is (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Trade Offer: Castle 2000 Shields

::sigh:: I am always forgetting something... Please write to me privately at BlueOfNoon@aol.com Thanks, Richard (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Update (Re: Trade Offer: Castle 2000 Shields)

Hey Y'all: I have 15 triangle shields with the orange X on a blue field with a lion's head in the center. I have 15 teardrop shields with the bull's head. These would be the two types of shields that are part of set #6094 Guarded Treasury. This is (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Update (Re: Trade Offer: Castle 2000 Shields)

Cadimus wrote (in RTL): (...) You may be right, but I was just trying to help someone who might want what I have. Most people hate Fright Knights (although this may be a false presumption, I think many people bought FK mini packs for the minis and (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Update (Re: Trade Offer: Castle 2000 Shields)

Cadimus wrote (in RTL): (...) You may be right, but I was just trying to help someone who might want what I have. Most people hate Fright Knights (although this may be a false presumption, I think many people bought FK mini packs for the minis and (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Update (Re: Trade Offer: Castle 2000 Shields)

My apologies for somehow having made two identical posts, I have no idea how this happened... -- Richard (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Update (Re: Trade Offer: Castle 2000 Shields)

(...) Definitely. I have no use for my FK shields, and I do want the KK - quality over quantity. :-) I'm trading with Rich and it's good for me as well as for him. All depends on your POV, I guess. -Shiri (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)