 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6160
6159  |  6161
Subject:
Update (Re: Trade Offer: Castle 2000 Shields)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 22:02:13 GMT

Hey Y'all:

I have 15 triangle shields with the orange X on a blue field with a lion's
head in the center. I have 15 teardrop shields with the bull's head. These
would be the two types of shields that are part of set #6094 Guarded Treasury.
This is what I am offering in new condition.  I have perhaps used them to pose
some figures a few times, but they are essentially new and coming from a non-
smoker's household.  I can fairly describe them as "pristine" in terms of
their appearance.

What I want: Fright Knight triangle and teardrop shields with the black bat
motif.  I seek only "pristine" condition elements.  Absolutely no chew marks,
scrapes, or scratches of any kind.  The only thing I don't mind is if the
print is imperfect, so you can feel free to retain nicely printed shields for
your own collection and send me poorly printed shields.  But the ABS plastic
must be "as new."

Here are the terms of the deal:

I will trade each triangle Lion shield for 3 Fright Knight triangle shields
(15 for 45), or 2 Fright Knight teardrop shields (15 for 30).  I will trade
each teardrop Bull shield for 2 Fright Knight triangle shields (15 for 30), or
1.5 Fright Knight teardop shields (15 in exchange for 22). Get it?

Ideally, I want one person with whom I can accomplish this trade -- so you
should be one of these people sitting on a mountain of Fright Knights junk.  I
am also seeking someone who will mail me the shields immediately.  I need them
ASAP. As a person of my word I direct you to the ebay screen name "legozoid"
if you wish to verify this fact.

"Why?" you ask?  Because I am trying to put my presumably more desirable
shields into the hands of someone who may want them in exchange for a quantity
of less desireable shields that I intend to customize (by "brassoing" off the
print for starters...). If I don't get any takers for this deal, the shields I
am offering are going to be "brassoed" because I consider them expendable.

Help me...!

-- Richard the Crazed

Write to me privately at: blueofnoon@aol.com