 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6144
Re: For Sale or Trade - Constructopedia and CD-ROM for MicroScout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 15:30:31 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John MacDonald writes:

Constructopedia and CD-ROM
for Lego Mindstorms 9748 MicroScout Droid Kit DDK
These are brand new, never used.
Can include a box.

Open to offers or trades.

I am likely to in the near future have this available. Possibly I will also
have for trade or sale the microscout itself (if i can't figure out a neat
accessory to make with the micro scout).

So I'm curious as to how much this turns out to be worth... I'll have 10 of
them to unload. Deal with Magundy first, please, it will be a while before I'm
ready to go.

++Lar