 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6143
6142  |  6144
Subject:
Shipping update from Mike's Parts Sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 14:32:59 GMT

First, thanks to everyone who sent words of support - Rachael and I
appreciated them.

Second, I sorted and packed parts all day Saturday and somewhere along the way
forgot that the Post Office closed at 4pm instead of 7pm, so I have all the
packages in my trunk ready to run to the main post office here in Knoxville
right after work.  If I received your payment by Friday afternoon of last week
you'll have your package before the end of the week if you're in the US and
paid for priority shipping.

Thanks for the patience!  Now that all the packages are taken care of I will
start posting new parts later this week.

Here's a page where you can check to see if your package has shipped:

http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/sales/shipping.html